Would it bother you if a girl had a lot of male friends? Would you still date her?

Anonymous
If you met a girl and realized she had more male then female friends would it bother you?

I met this guy and he noticed it because of my Facebook having more male then females. He made a comment that I have a lot of male friends and I simply said yes I do.

He teases me about it for the most part, but I feel like it bothers him. When I go out I make a point to say it's a female if we're talking at the time. Most of the male friends don't actually live in the area where I am so don't actually see them just keep in touch.

I'm sure that he likes me, but I think this might bother him but I'm not sure. Would it bother you? Would you still date the person?

Yes it would bother me but I would still date them
Yes I would date them but it wouldn't bother me
Depends (please explain)
Vote C
No I wouldn't date them because it bothers me
Vote D
GirlGuy
27
6