Whe you ask a girl or guy on a date, what exactly are you doing it for? Whats your intention? What do you hope to get out of it?

Anonymous
I know everyone has different motivation and expectation, id like to hear yours.

i very much like someone i want him but still i'm not sure i'm ready to date. i don't mind rejection, i just don't want to start things when i'm not actually prepared to followinq through. i've already turned him down for not being ready. if i ask him out i want to know i can actually go on dates.

What do you think i should ask myself to determine if i want to date. i guess being ready or not is too nebulous. if i want to i want to. whats a good checklist?
to get sex & companionship
get my foot in the door before someone else does
I don't know. I act before thinking. i'm attracted and i just ask them out. i find out what i want later.
Vote C
just want sex tbh but its hard to get quality sex, casually.
Vote D
to see about compatibility for long term.
Vote E
to relieve boredom.
Vote F
to relieve loneliness.
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
0