Ask or not about an extra toothbrush in his bathroom?

Genie99
We've been good friends and been sleeping as well over a year. We've had a chat about not having sex cause it makes things complicate, but we can't seem to help it. We both want it whenever the cicumstance allows us to have it, but we value our friendship more. We chat everyday, watch movies, go ride and hiking, eat and drink and all that. Neither of us is in a relationship but we said we would be open and honest about it if we happen to see someone seriouse.
The other night, we watched a movie together and I saw an extra toothbrush in the bathroom. I wanted to ask... but for some reason I didn't. (I guess I didn't want to act like a girlfriend or something) He wouldn't want me to leave so we had sex. It seems like he has no clue... but I feel like I should ask about it anyways because I don't want him to think it's okay to display other lady's stuff even though we're not committed to each other. Or if it belongs to a regular visitor then he should have told me. Or it maybe his old toothbrush. Question is how should I bring it up without making him embarrassed or feeling guilty?
0
4