Why do guys only want to hook up with me but never want a relationship with me?

Anonymous
I am 25 years old and never had a boyfriend, only a long-term hookup with one guy that didn't work out because we wanted different things. A lot of people my age and older are in relationships, engaged, married and having babies, while I think I am the loser girl that's never had a boyfriend and I feel so embarrassed. I do my best to talk to guys and flirt with them but nothing works. I don't even get asked on dates only by creepy older men. I'm not ugly I am decent looking, dress nice etc.. but no luck whatsoever. I don't want to be alone, it's a scary feeling. I feel like that weird girl that's never had a boyfriend. I've even tried dating sites, and a lot of guys on it want casual relationships and lie on their profiles that they want a normal realtionship. I feel like people judge me that I am single, I used to like being single when I was a teenager it was fun with no care in the world now I care. I don't know what to do. I have so much to offer.
3
0