I'm a bisexual girl and I'm scared of having a girlfriend. Can you help?

GreatBritishGeek
There's a bit of a story behind this, so I would really appreciate it if you read it first. Basically I work as a scare actor in a haunted house. October 2016 was my second time working at this attraction, I had a friend there from last year, a bisexual girl like myself. I was good friends with her, we were able to joke with eachother and I actually felt quite comfortable around her. At the end of Halloween I told my friend that I had a bit of a crush on this girl, but wasn't going to pursue anything because she had a girlfriend. A few days later she posted on snapchat that she was single. I started talking to her on Facebook and it became apparent that she liked me, and somehow we managed to agree that we were going to "hook up" at the staff party. So, at the party we kissed eachother a few times and everyone was telling us to get together. However eventually she told me that she still technically had a girlfriend and in December they were going to talk about having an open relationship. I told her I didn't know how I felt about that and she told me she really liked me. It's now a few days later. I don't know why but my feelings are really conflicting. Firstly, I don't know how comfortable I am being with this girl if she technically has a girlfriend - even if it is an open relationship. Secondly, and this is the one that's the hardest to explain, I'm not actually sure how I feel about this girl. I've never had a girlfriend before, so I'm not exactly experience... but I keep continually asking myself if I actually like her and want to be with her. I keep bouncing between yes and no. My mind says that the uncertainty means I don't like her, but also says that because I wanted to kiss her at the party, it means I do. I'm in such an emotional conflict and I'm really questioning myself. I keep shying away and I'm think I'm scared - and I just have no idea how I feel about this girl or the prospect of my first girlfriend. Can anyone help?
10
2