Sometimes you need to hook-up first before deciding on a relationship. Agree or disagree?

Anonymous
Found this opinion from a guy here and it intrigued me.

I have quoted it below:

"Personally at the start of knowing each other there's no difference. Assuming I'm sexually attracted to them then until I know them better I have no idea whether I'd like to have a relationship or not. How could I? She might be sexy as hell but just not my personality type, or batsh*t insane, or 101 other things that might mean she and I are not compatible. Your premise is wrong. It's not "hookup OR relationship" so looking for signs is pure nonsense. Hookups (like spending time together and conversation) are a way of getting to know someone. The more you know someone the more you know whether you want a relationship with them. Until you do these things you cannot be sure you are compatible and therefore want a relationship with them or not" - p00pp00pp00p

Thoughts?
14
9