I'm terrified I won't be physically attracted to him, what should I do?

Anonymous
I met a guy online awhile ago who lives a few hours away from me, that in itself is a problem as we both don't want to leave our towns but that's for us to work out. We have not had the chance to meet yet as he is finishing school and I don't have the money.
We talk throughout the day and spend hours on the phone at night. I love talking to him, we have tons in common and want a lot of the same things. The problem lies in the fact that from any of the pictures I've seen of him I am not attracted to him. I'm terrified that I'll lose all feeling as soon as i see him.
I'm afraid that I'll miss out on something great because I'm being shallow. He is a great guy. The kind of guy I have always wanted, and the more we talk the better it gets. what should i do? have you had this experience? If so, how did it turn out?
5
3