It's that time of year that being single makes me depressed. Am I getting too old to use the excuse "just focusing on myself"?

Anonymous
I'm 24 and never had a relationship. I usually start dwelling on it in the winter for some reason.

I always let my financial situation prevent me from getting to know people. I just can't bring myself to the idea of dating if I don't even have a career (or struggling so hard with my current career). And I am struggling with my own self too much to be concerned about dating. But I am getting old. :(

On top of everything, my dad died this year so it's the first holiday season without him and generally everything is shitty so I have that feeling where I could use a little love from someone.
+1 y
Also I am shy and introverted. It is very hard for me to be myself around people.
5
1