Where do I go to meet good women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wherever people go to actually MEET others. Not places like Tinder/a bar or club which are generally filled with really thirsty men willing to lower any standards they may have just to get a female's attention. (so if you go to the gym, you could meet someone there at some fitness classes or something, for example.)

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you enjoy doing? Go to that place. Try church. Coffee shops. The things good women are out there, but they tend to be a bit more reserved. By that I mean you won't see them dancing on top of a bar drunk... Not to say a good woman could NOT do such a thing lol. What's your definition of a good woman? You can ask 10 guys and get 12 answers. I like a girl who is legitimately intelligent, self sufficient (as in she does not NEED me for anything) and reasonable.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 13

• the best places is Church

• Faerie stories, movies, and books.

• Suicide orgy cults, usually. Never actually swallow the cyanide pill, just drift it to the side of your teeth, and walk away from the dead mass of naked people once they've all passed before spitting it out dramatically.

• Just whip it out

• Depends on what you think is a good woman of course.

Buttt archeological digs. Volunteering. Depending if you like it: dress up events like LARP etc.

• go to the mall and areas with lots of people bars aren't really great for meeting women

• If you find one, let me know.

• Just look at your mother.

• A church.

• I meet one on POF.

• Here on GAG website 😀

• Anywhere.

• Have you tried Las Vegas?