Why does my man constantly tell me I'm behaving like his ex girlfriend, he'd say she would say that or she did that as well, all are negative things?

Lancashire
I've said when he does this it's hurtful.
Reality is I'm nothing like her but in his head if I happen to say something she had once said then I'm like her. Example yesterday he asked my opinion on something, I gave it. Only for him to say oh well that's exactly what his ex would've said! I'd already told him not to keep saying that stuff to me and comparing us but he still did it again. He says he's totally over her ( he ended it with her and could go back to her if he wanted to do).
i said if he ever says it again then we will be over but I know he will do! What should I do? Help!
2
3