The guy I have been dating chooses to go for dinner with his friends instead of planning or doing anything for my birthday?

Anonymous
The guy I'm dating knew my birthday since 10 days before my birthday he told that Friday is mine birthday so what I'm planning to do?
i was excited that he remembers my birthday so I cancelled all my plans for my birthday ( meeting my friends) and just wanted to take him on romantic dinner date.
But 4 days before my birthday when I met him, he asks again what I'm planning to do on my birthday, I told I want to spend my birthday with him. Then he told that he already have dinner plan with friends but he will try to cancel the dinner with friends and go out with me on my birthday.
But then he texts the next day that his friends are upset so he won't cancel dinner plans and go with them and if he can meet me after dinner with them.

i am very sad that person for whom I cancelled all my plans for my birthday and want to spend with him and take him to dinner date, prefers to go with his friend.
I am mad at him, should I tell him how angry I'm at him?
+1 y
The guy I'm dating chooses to go out for dinner with his friends instead of celebrating my birthday with me.
I am very sad and angry, is it sign that he is bored of me and dump him. Or just show my anger to him.
0
1