When a woman mentions she's been stalking a guy what is she indicating after she hasn't talked to the guy for over 2 months?

Anonymous
Me and this girl used to smile at each other and talk to each every 3-4 times a week.
She would call, email and chat with me.
She would tell I'm awesome and she gave me phone number.

After a minor argument, we both avoided each other and we didn't talk to each other for 1 3/4 months. She even put her hand over her face and looked down.

For 2 weeks, I emailed her and attempted to say Hello and she would respond with Thanks! and blush and look down but she didn't initiate the conversation.

After 2 weeks, she sent me a email and told me she Hope I was doing well with a smiley face emoji,

A few days later,
I was going down the elevator and she walked in the elevator and she screamed said "It been a while since I've seen you"
I've been stalking you or I've been stalking you.

What is she indicating?
How is she stalking me?
What actions is taking to stalk me?
What is your opinion?
1
1