Why guys in their 20s feel so attracted to 17/18 year old girls? And why they are so weird?

Anonymous
i mean seriously why? Why this obsession with teenagers?

There's a guy who is chasing me, and he is 22 and I'm 18.. i don't think is appropriate to hang out with this guy of course, but well I give him a chance and we hang out we went and have a dinner, we were walking to the car and he says "you are showing to much" and he practically took my zipper of my shirt and closed my shirt..
i mean I'm only 18.. and I give him a chance because maybe maybe I could change my mind but omg the worst thing. And all my friends boyfriends are 22/23 and I just don't get it. I really don't.
GUYS WHY IF YOU ARE GOWN UPS, you hang out with teens? And why you guys feel like you can control the girl?
21
6