Guys, I noticed a lot of girls are more in control in relationships?

Anonymous
I noticed that almost every couple I know the girl is in control. She tells him what to wear, and sometimes I hear men say "my girlfriend would kill me" if they cut their hair a certain style or wanna buy something with their own money! To me that's a turn off. I would never tell my guy what to wear or what to buy, but sure I might get "moody" every now and then but I don't want him to let me. I love being submissive. As long as he respects me and does sweet things for me too, I love cooking for my man, giving him massages, spoiling him, doing what he wants in bed... You know, at the same time I need a man to be manly, strong and protective. (Not jealous, that's different). But people see this nowadays as weakness from a girl. But I really enjoy it. In your experieces are most girls like that? Why? Because if we go back, they were the complete opposite. Why can't there be a balance?
12