Does this guy seem to have a girlfriend or am I overthinking things?

Anonymous
There is this guy who I used to date and have sex with, and all of a sudden, I saw a bunch of things that raise the question: Does this guy have an official girlfriend?

Firstly, he posted a picture on IG with a girl on Halloween and she commented "Next year we can be blah blah blah" with a kissy face emoji.
I went to her IG and saw she has a bunch of pictures with him and places that they have been to together, like restaurants, concerts, music festivals. Some of these pictures even date back to two months ago!
They seem to have met each other's siblings and friends. (Based on pictures)
He's gotten her a bouquet of flowers
She posted a picture with im titled, "A good cowboy is hard to find"

He stopped talking to me for two weeks after he posted that picture with her, so I assumed they were official and that he was trying to be loyal by not talking to me. He unexpectedly reached out to me a couple days ago, so I am confused whether or not they are together. What do you think?
1
3