Hey girls, I feel like there is something wrong with me because everyone is surprised that I don't have a gf?

Anonymous
So many people tell me that Im good looking and I notice girls staring at me and giving me compliments. I tried to talk to one girl after her friend tried to come up and hook us up and later she told me that they were just messing with me. I KNOW im good looking because I get the vibe from others around me and girls staring at me. One girl told me that I could get any girl that I wanted to if I wanted after I told her why I got fit (because I didn't like the way I looked). Another girl told me that it was good that I am staying away from a lot of the girls in our social circle. I dont understand it. Is it that I just need to put myself out more? Are girls afraid to approach me?
1
0