HELP!! This girl I like a lot (Who likes me a lot too) said she isn't ready atm, and that she doesn't want a relationahip right now. What should I do?

Anonymous
IMPORTANT BACK GROUND INFO: So this "girl"(we'll call her ~Love~)😛😂 Met each other inside our gym class earlier this school year. Anyways after some 2-3 weeks of class one of my best friends also in the class, told me oneday that he liked her or "Love." Like any good friend I was like: "oh really?" :) But I never really said anything to him about it. This is were everything began. The thing is, soon after (like a couple days later) "Love" texted me first over fb chat randomly one day (Note* first time we have ever "talked") and from then on we began to chat a lot. "Everyday" actually haha 😅 I learned she was new this year and where she was from etc.. To cut to the chase tho, I began to suspect she liked me too, so like the dumbass I am I risked it all and told her that I liked her lmao. Well to my "suprise" she liked me too! Haha. By this point tho she is already a pretty good friend of my friends and vice versa. Anways I know she likes me in "more than a friends way" Bcs I asked her directly if she did and she said yes, also I talked to her friends and they talk about how she talked to them about liking me so yeah. But now. Now that we have been talking (Its great) only, recently things have gotten weird. She told me she wanted to take things slow, and then I sunddenly found out one of her good friends liked me too (From Love) and so she began to become distant. After a couple days of this, I asked her whats up. She conffesed that she had just got out of a 6 month relationship just before school started (Truth) so she isn't ready for a relationship atm which is why she is actin this way. She said bcs she dosent want a relationahip right now she's being distant bcs she dont want to be "friends" with someone she likes. Also she dont want it to be or get weird between us while she's like this. and for it to. be weird between her and her friend too. So for now she said she's just focusing on herself etc... Wdyt? Ty
1
0