How to get over someone that really caused a lot of pain and made me trust that she loved me?

Anonymous
I don't talk to her but I'm still in pain from it. I haven't dated that much and this person made me feel really loved and then made me not feel loved and we were having a lot of fun and then she just stopped talking as much and just was busy all the time and the fun was not there any more or feeling like she was genuine into me. I felt like I could trust her. I haven't ever been hurt this bad. It really had me depressed yesterday. I know the saying of buck up. From my life experience tho I have had a lot of people ruin trust and it's hard for me to trust and these people were like family and friends and then to have like someone that made me feel loved and the trust broken it's so hard for me to be happy.
1
1