Would you date guy that smokes weed?

Anonymous
Ok so I've been smoking weed for about 4 years, and I really enjoy doing it. The problem is every girl I know thinks it's this really bad drug that ruins lives, and I have never been lazy or badly effected by weed in my entire time smoking it. bottom line would you care if your lover/BF smoked weed?
+1 y
Wow, well I get that it changes you for a few hours sure. Whitesteve, your a lucky guy cause in Australia legalization is very far away. Australia is evil with a lot of things, even sick children with cancer never got to have cannabis oil for a long time. Well just remember if you smoke, you are a drug user nicotine is a drug. if you drink coffee, well your a drug user because of caffeine. If you enjoy a drink your a drug user.
+1 y
In Australia, we can drink till we drop from about the age of 14. I remember once at a party when I was about 15, we All got so drunk that we almost fell into a Fucking Huge Bonfire! the parents of the person who were having this party just watch and laughed their fat asses off. Sorry but I really disagree with people that hate marijuana, because 90% of people are on a drug of some description.
Would you date guy that smokes weed?
17
6