Guys, what are your thoughts on dating a (romantic) relationship virgin?

Anonymous
To be clear I'm talking about having a 'boyfriend' or a relationship that is more than sex and/or that lasts at least 6 months. I've dated men and had sex with them but have yet to be in a committed relationship. Also I don't think I actively look for 'mr right' or have commitment issues, or even a preference to being single - as people would suggest. I also want to be in a committed relationship and be emotionally invested in someone but that has just yet to happen. Now that I'm more serious about looking for someone, I think that when I disclaim that I've never been in a relationship it might actually be leading people to either see me as hopeless romantic or a 'down for anything' kind of gal *which I'm neither of. So my question is what do guys out there think about someone like me? Would you date someone with no relationship experience (out of timing again not idealism)? What do you usually assume about someone like me?
2
1