I still have feelings for her?

Anonymous
I fell in love with a girl, she rejected me and turned out she was seeing someone at the time.

It took me a year to get over her, and I felt like I was over her... Until I found out she was single.

However we aren't on the greatest terms. We used to be friends though.

So I asked her, If everything is alright, and if there's anything she wants to talk about, I'll be open to resolve issues.

She said everything was fine... Which clearly is a lie, so she doesn't want to talk about anything... :( Maybe she did like me, maybe she is mad I wanted to date and she wanted friendship, maybe she feels guilty? Who knows.

Which really sucks. I see her quite often, she is really cold towards me... but I love her and think she is beautiful... I was fantasizing about making her jealous, by being with a really hot girl...

That made me realize, I am not completely over her.

I really don't know what to do.

She doesn't want to date or even talk... So what will it take to get over her?

How can I stop loving her, stop being attracted to her?

I've known her for 3 years, and haven't dated anyone in this time... I just don't feel like anyone is better than her, and know I won't love another girl ever again... That won't be fair if I date another girl, she deserves someone who loves her.
I still have feelings for her?
4
0