Guys, How did you figure out how to ask girls out?

Anonymous
22 year old guy here... I just got shut down for the fourth time in my life and I really just don't get it. I don't understand the method to asking women out. Every time I do it I just feel so awkward, and then it gets even more awkward because the girl will start telling me that whole line about how "Oh you're so nice, but..." which I've now heard 4 times.

I just don't understand it, girls always expect the guy to approach, ask them in a perfect way to hang out, and then somehow they start dating after that but I really have no idea what I'm doing. How do guys figure these things out? I thought I'd learn from experience but I've asked out 4 girls, been set up with 3 other girls and its all the same. The girl is always turned off because I don't know what I'm doing. It just feels so awkward.

How did other guys figure out what to do?
0
2