I asked my friend on a date but got rejected. It's been 6 months from now and she stares at me why?

Ibrahimovic010
So I ask her out. She was suprised and said she had to think about it. later she rejected me.

We've been ignoring each other for 2 months. I forgot about her till a friend ask me what happend between us.

I caught her staring sometimes and saying hello to me. also her friends look at me, and they ask me questions. Like we had to choose a excursion we would like to go for a week, and she was going to England, and then her friend ask me if I was going to England. and she is now also talking with one of my best friend. that is quite funny cause they never talked to each other and suddenly She talks to him a lot.
0
4