Should I tell him how I feel? I'm afraid of what he will say?

ambahhh_
So me and this boy have had a past. We have been friends for close to a year and a half now. About 8 months ago we discussed that we had feelings for each other. We would constantly flirt in school and we were really attracted to each other. we ended up not dating because i broke it off when i felt that he wasn't making any moves and i thought it was best. He agreed that it was best seeing as he didn't want to potentially hurt me or our friendship. Come summer time and we saw eachother a whole lot. Things heated quickly during this time. we would have movie nights at my house with friends and it always led to us cuddling and spooning. We also snap chatted for hours almost every single day. He complimented me and made me very happy. He also told me that he has had a crush on me a total of 3 times. But we never kissed or anything. With a few risky/flirty snapchats and nothing more. I fell for him again. The new school year arrived and i no longer saw him as much as before. We both became really busy. Never really contacted eachother. Recently we saw eachother with a school get together with friends as we are both involved with performing arts and i realized that i wasn't over him. What sucks now is that i am forced to see him everyday for the next few days as we are rehearsing for my schools play. i have so many unanswered questions and all i want is to kiss him and know how he feels about me.

1
0