Boobs... Yes or no?

Okay so I'm dating this boy... this is my first relationship and whatever he does turns me on... the way he kisses me even when he touches my hand it turns me on... but like my question is... he loves squeezing my thighs and side stomach... and I just notice that hr sqeezes the places where I have fat... and he really likes it... we've been dating for only 1.5 months... letting him squeeze my boobs is too soon?

713

Most Helpful Guy

• What a lucky son of a bitch to have a girl who's that into him. ;)

He's probably dying to touch your boobs so go for it. The next time you're kissing or something like that rub yourself against him and guide his hands towards your chest. He'll get the idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your cool with him touching thr bitties then let him touch the bitties.
    I've grown to accept there's no such thing as "too soon" in a relationship. Its all "when you are ready"

Dont do anything your not ready for whether you've dated a week or dated for years

What Guys Said 12

• No, not too soon. It is time. Next time you are making out and his hands are at your side, grab them and place them on your boobs. This will signal to him that you want and like him touching your boobs.

• I think it's okay for you to let him go there. It doesn't make you a bad girl.

• It's your body, after all. If you want him to, allow him to if he wants to. Be sure you also draw boundaries, though, if you have any.

• As long as you're comfortable with it then it's fine. If you don't feel comfortable let him know.

• No, let him touch your boobs, ONLY if you want him to. It's totally fine at this point to let him, but only if you want to. I have a feeling you'll both enjoy it.

• It's time to upgrade to boobs, yes.

• If that's how you want him to interact with you and have him see you then go ahead!

• Women with no boobs are not women

• Of course!

• Hitler says yes.
    Heil Hitler.

• Go for it

• Uh... 1.5 months it too long... If I don't sleep with a woman by third date, there is no 4th.

• I don't think you'll ever find a good women if you go stick to those rules...

• Awesome 😊

• Oh.. also.. been married 15 years.. by playing by that rule.

What Girls Said 6

• as long as ur comfortable with it, its not too soon.
    do what feels natural, dont push urself or deprive urself.

• as long as both of your are comfortable, it's not too soon.

• If you would like him to do, let do it.

• If you're ready go for it.

• I agree with everyone else about you being comfortable with it. If you desire to be touched in a specific place, guide him there. I'm certain he won't mind one bit.

• all the guys here say let him do it, but you don't want to be taken advantage of... or rather be considered "easy" as well. But, it's upto you in the end and your comfort and trust for this guy. Don't get too carried away... you're probably in your honeymoon zone right now... and since it's the first time you dated someone everything he does will have a tingly feel...