I'm starting to feel like something's wrong with me?

Anonymous
Black female
BBW (kind of, pretty proportioned though)
1 child (no issues with the father that I would disclose and no chance of us ever getting back together)
Some trust issues
Full time job
Pretty much full time student
works out 3-4 times a week
doesn't ever go out
consider myself average looking

the guys I've met in the last year (though it's always been this way) always only wanna have sex with me and will pursue for years.
more recently there have been guys that I've been friends with for years even gone through everything with me and even they've screwed me over. I don't sleep with guys unless I feel there's some sort of potential there and at 26 I've slept 4 guys and the most recent 2 were long time friends that decided after "we're just young and living life but I love you"

my feelings are obviously hurt because they've witnessed the hurt from prior relationships and I would have never fathomed them turning around and doing the same.

I go into every situation giving the person the benefit of the doubt only to find out that I shouldn't have later. I've heard that I'm annoying and what not... well no not what not lol just annoying or tolerable.
When in actuality with the shit I dealt with before I just like to be validated I guess by who I'm with and when I notice certain habits from previous relationships I try to get to the root of it which is often times when im called a nag or aggravating.

I don't know just want a non bias opinion I guess..
1
4