I am 19 and a male I am in love with my sister boyfriends almost fiancé sister Samantha please read details and please help me out please thanks?

Lilarcher1234
So I'm 19 my sister is 20 her boyfriend and future fiancé is 24 and his sister is 20 me and my sisters boyfriend Sal are extremely close like he is like a brother and I told him this before that I really like his sister and he didn't get mad or anything and me and his sister are pretty close but she has a boyfriend for 2 years and he doesn't like him and Sam says he mistreats her and does what he wants without her input and I wanna express my feelings for her but I don't know if I should or just keep them hidden away my sister and her boyfriend lost there baby girl and our family's have became extremely close and every time i see her my heart skips a beat and I want her to be mine and I don't know if I should try and brake them up or wait to see if they brake up or not please help me out with all this please and thank you.
4
3