She flaked, twice I am over with her what do you think?

Anonymous
So this girl added me about a year ago on facebook, we chatted for like two months, day and night, kept chatting but less through the year, she helped me a little with school (we're both same major at college) but we didn't see each other often.

fast forward, a month ago we were back to messaging a lot and since i kinda hinted at asking her out and she said yes i went for it and asked her to go with somewhere fun since i want to have some fun, she said yes and suggested a quiet, kinda far place, i agreed , we were supposed to go there last Friday, i texted her a day before and she claimed she couldnt make it because of something school related that she must do with a friend, i said okay, messaged her two hour laters to set another date for next week, she also agreed to go out a second time, i messaged her a day before and she said she will get back to me about the "hangout" but never did, i even saw her the day we were supposed to go out, she just said hi like normal and didn't even mention going out.

this girl was all over me and she was the one who approached me and keeps talking to me about her life and family and stuff that i dont even give a single shit about, i dont even intiate she starts talking... what do you think? iam done with her i dont need people like that in my life.
0
3