Girls, what do you think of my profile? Am I a little too late to find someone in my dating pool (I've been out of the dating life for a while)?

Anonymous
Age: 21
height: 6ft 1in ~(roughly)
body: average (no muscle or six pack)
eye color: blue
race: white
Career: Engineer technician (I build electrical schematics for buildings)
salary: 70k a year
car: 2016 Toyota Corolla
Cons: I'm socially awkward. I am attractive enough to get attention because girls always smile at me in public and it's not them just being nice. I've also been asked by old college female girls why I don't have a girlfriend. I just tell them I focused all my attention on school and ignored girls for so long that I don't know how to talk to them at all. I've been out of the dating life for all my college life (roughly 4 years). I've been reading a few books on dating but I've done everything right and I'm not even picky. I was looking for a girl kind of ready to start having kids ASAP or I wouldn't mind if she has already kids as long as they are toddlers.

I think I would make a gallant companion basically but maybe a little bit sarcastic. I might joke around too much but it's just my personality. I sometimes play harmless jokes at work pretending to be electrocuted when showing live electrical schematics to technicians. but anyways thanks for reading.
2
3