Girls, what do you think of my profile? Am I a little too late to find someone in my dating pool (I've been out of the dating life for a while)?

Anonymous
height: 6ft 1in ~(roughly)
body: average (no muscle or six pack)
eye color: blue
race: white
Career: Engineer technician (I build electrical schematics for buildings)
salary: 70k a year
car: 2016 Toyota Corolla
Cons: I'm socially awkward. I am attractive enough to get attention because girls always smile at me in public and it's not them just being nice. I've also been asked by old college female girls why I don't have a girlfriend. I just tell them I focused all my attention on school and ignored girls for so long that I don't know how to talk to them at all. I've been out of the dating life for all my college life (roughly 4 years). I've been reading a few books on dating but I've done everything right and I'm not even picky. I was looking for a girl kind of ready to start having kids ASAP or I wouldn't mind if she has already kids as long as they are toddlers.

I think I would make a gallant companion basically but maybe a little bit sarcastic. I might joke around too much but it's just my personality. I sometimes play harmless jokes at work pretending to be electrocuted when showing live electrical schematics to technicians. but anyways thanks for reading.
Girls, what do you think of my profile? Am I a little too late to find someone in my dating pool (I've been out of the dating life for a while)?
Add Opinion