Girls, You're on a dating site and you get a message from me. Reply or no reply?

Kanor0
Let's just use Tinder for example. You are swiping and you see my profile come up. Would you swipe right or not? Why? This is based solely on my photo. Because in the majority of cases nobody ever bothers looking at my profile on any site before deciding that they don't want to reply so I'm guessing it's my looks. Kinda strange though considering people always tell me I'm handsome or "You're not ugly." I've tried several pics, smiling, neutral looks, pics with friends/family, top down, straight forward etc. And I've done this over several years and over several dating sites. Don't go and tell me "Oh you should meet people in person" because that's not what I'm asking. Doesn't matter because I get friend zoned in person anyway. I'm just asking why nobody bothers replying to me. I'm also asking would YOU reply to me (if you're a girl) and if not, why not? I've tried several approaches from simple "Hi how are you messages" (which most girls hate even though I don't know what else to say to a freaking stranger with a profile that just says "message meeee!!! :3") and even full elaborate messages like "Oh you make comics? So do I? I also notice you edit videos too! Maybe we should share some ideas!" I just don't know what to do anymore. No matter what I do or how hard I try, nobody ever bothers giving me a chance and it really hurts. Don't tell me "Don't rush things" or "you'll meet her some day" or "you are talking to the wrong girls" because I'm 25 years old and I've talked to many different girls of all races and walks of life and it's always the same. 90% of the time they just reject me before even getting a chance to get to know me. Like... full on ignore me. The other 10% of the time things simply just don't go anywhere.
Girls, You're on a dating site and you get a message from me. Reply or no reply?
1
Add Opinion