31y/o, Never had a girlfriend but now women starting to show extreme interest in me, problem is that they have too much baggage and issues, help?

Anonymous
All of my life I have never had a girlfriend, it came to the point where I just said screw it and decided to focus on doing things that make me happy, now though in the past couple of years I have noticed women taking interest in me, I have now gone out on dates with them but i just don't know what to do, the women just have too much baggage, many of them seem emotionally scarred literally, I am not exaggerating, from previous relationships or going out with guys that have mistreated them which has left them with issues, another problem is kids, I don't expect at 31 for women to not have any kids, but it's like they are looking for a father for their children, I want a relationship with a woman, I just don't want to be considered a spot to be filled for a father figure, in several instances women were still in communication with their baby daddy's and yes I know that these are the fathers of the children and I can't just tell them to stop seeing them but all of this baggage and scarring is being told to me about how the father is a scumbag etc yet they are still coming around, I feel miserable dating and it's hard, I do enjoy women being interested in me compared to most of my life when I was ignored but I just feel miserable dating women, is this really how dating is? I feel like I am aging and stressing out with all these issues women are telling me about their exes and again I don't expect a virgin woman but my god the issues that women bring up and problems that they have seem like they have just gone through a world war, any advice?
10
13