Guy I have being dating has lost interest in me cos I don't want to have sex with him yet and won't send nudes?

Panda88R
Met this guy on snapcaht and we have being talking a lot and hung out twice he seemed really nice at first and would tell me and send me all these sweet messages but after meeting up andhanging out he has changed and will constant just asks for nudes and get pissy when I say no and he will text me asking if I want him to come over and hook up but I feel uncomfortable hooking up after not even being on a proper date and I would like to get to know someone and go on a few dates and feel comftable around them before I sleep with them maybe am just too shy. I do really like him as he has a fast car and tattoos and really fit but I think all he interested in is sex should I just count it as a loss and cut contact unless he wants to start treating me right? Anyone being in this situation?
29
11