How all these sound? What shall I do on Xmas? Do you think he doesn’t want anything anymore? I don’t want to pressure him but I want us to talk again?

Faidra
Some facts before I proceed with the issue: He’s 29, I’m 21 (not a prob), I study abroad and he’s a well known stand up comedian back home. We’re both in a relationship. Mine 4 years long, his 8.
I always admired him and I really liked him but more like a celeb, I never thought something could happen. During a tour he came for a show in my city and I went. There was vibe and some looks. at the end jokingly he made a comment about my boobs. It wasn’t a gross comment, just fun. Anyway, a month later I text him on FB to ask him for advice about stand up comedy since I admire him and it’s something I want to try out. He remembers me and he makes a reference about our last ‘awkward’ encounter. I realize that he is hitting on me I play along and he asks me if the next day I want to Skype *not innocently- with him. We arrange it, we do it and it’s great. During Skype he tells me that we should meet up when I go back for Christmas and to let him know before I go to his show so that we will have time. Next day I text him but at some point I freak out and over analyze things to the point I tell him that I want him to know Im not cheap and do that often or with everyone I meet. Of course, he tells me that he doesn’t like how much I over analyze things and it’s kind of a turnoff and makes him anxious and generally that I’m ‘too much’. He mentions that there is no need to have a groundwork before something happens and explains me that he is really busy and he does not have much time to text etc and he doesn’t want to worry that I will again over analyze things in my head and end up turned off because of the situation. I told him that I’d back off and I’ll text him when I go back home on Christmas. He told me “sounds great” and we left it there. 9 days later I texted him again casually asking him “what’s up?” we talked a little he joked a bit and then let me know that he has to go. Also he did not lie about workload, I checked.
0
1