Why would a man want to be with a woman that has 4 kids and each of those 4 kids have different daddys?

kendraceci
My 27 year old brother is dating this 31 year old woman that has 4 children and this kids have different father what does that tell you from a woman if she told you straight up. I know I none of my business and that my brother is an adult but me as a sister I want my brother to have the best. He recently just move in with her and my family and I aren't happy with his decision. That woman is going to use my brother as her atm to feed her fucking basters. She try to be friends with me but I don't want a whore as a sister in law. I'm really angry at my brother for not giving my 22 going on 23 year old best friend from high school a chance she has a degree in business know whats she wants in life and goals his decision is disappointing. I was a young child when I heard my grandma say you can't turn a hoe into a housewife and she is so right. My brother once his broke that skank is done with him she knows that I don't like her. Guys when it comes to choosing a woman as your partner would you still be with her even if she has children from different baby daddys? What are your toughts about this kind of woman?
2
1