He FELL for me and then.. he ghosted. Technically, his sister got into a car crash but you'd think he'd text back. Will I hear from him?

Lovergirl333
Okay so here's some background on this whole mess:
- we met on Tinder. He's 27, fit, salt & pepper beard, has a dog, is a doctor (busy busy)
- we had a date for drinks and then he ghosted me.
- we awkwardly passed by each other in real life, and the guy smiles at me
- we text and he says he withdrew from a lot of things because his brother got into a car crash. (keep in mind the chances of him lying are slim (he seems very genuine. very))
- he asks me if i would be willing to go for drinks with him again. I say sure why not. He starts giving me a huge round of compliments on how hot I am in person and that he's sorry he didn't say anything when we bumped into each other - his head was not in the right space. He smiled because he thought I was sexy
- go on the date. Very obvious he likes me and wants to impress me. We talk and have SO much in common, chemistry is amazing, (no awkward lulls) we vibe. Then he wants to take me to dessert, we go, it's closed, end up at a club - have one more drink. (both buzzednot drunk) We have more amazing conversations, his eyes light up, he kisses my cheek and my forehead when I say something cute, holds my hand - it's all very sweet. He comes to my place, wetalk, makeout, and in the morning he makes me breakfast. He tells me how mature and confident sexy I am. Spends time looking at me and smiling. He's REALLY happy (and so am I). While making breakfast he asks me if I want to come to his place for our next date and he'll bring out some wine, I can meet his dog and we can watch a movie I like. I say yes. we text after that 1st date, it's all great. Then I text him Saturday - no response. Then he texts me (also on Saturday) saying he's so sorry he hasn't been messaging me - sister got into a work related accident. Been a crazy month for his fam. After that text - nothing. It's been 5/6 days. I texted him that I hope he's okay, what's going on, and would like to see him again. :/ Is this guy ghosting me or will he text me back?
+1 y
HE LIED (ugh)
2
3