My first date with a guy from Bumble? Should I text him?

kellyholland
First off, I parked and we walked in at the same time. He hugged me and we went in, we got the ice cream and he didn't pay for mine. Even the worker was like hesitant that we weren't together... mine was like $3 and I honestly couldn't believe he didn't pay...
But anyways we sat down, talking was fine, it was good. There were some laughs, some awkward silence and looks, but the convo flowed alright.
Towards the end, I asked him if he's been dating much, he legit told me he goes on dates a couple times a WEEK...
He said they usually are bad, he was sort of embarrassed and laughing talking about it... but he said they just never go anywhere and he said maybe it's him, he doesn't know. He said "I'm sort of a serial dater"
... I just played it off cool like oh okay, he asked me if I have been dating and I said eh sort of, hasn't been a huge priority since I'm just getting settled here, but starting to open up to the idea.
So we talked more, then it was 10PM and I was like well! Should we head out? So we got up and walked out, he asked where I parked, I pointed and he gave me a hug, said it was nice to meet me, get home safe, I said you too have a good night. That was that.
In your opinion how did the date go, and should I expect him to text me? Our connection before the date was so good through texting and I could see us clicking more together, but I guess I'm not sure...
I should wait to see if he reaches out, right?
1
1