Should I keep talking to the girl I cheated with?

TacoGuy2
So six months ago i met this girl by chance, she is the little sister of the guy that my older sister met on tinder. The siblings are from another city, but the day that the older brother came to meet my sister he brought his little sister (Kate), she was supposed to hang out with her friends here but she had some problems with them and my sister requested I hang out with her, as her babysitter. Well turns out she was hot, smart and funny and two days younger than me. We got along so well, and stay out the whole day then we made pancakes watch netflix and just spent time together , it was something like 18 hours together. Everything stayed pretty platonic since I have a girlfriend , but when I was saying goodbye I ended up kissing her and she kiss me back. So we parted ways, she went back to her hometown and we talked a lot and flirted via whatsapp.
Then like a a month ago she came again for the weekend and we watched movies, got drunk and made out. (She was staying at my home). For this I felt guilty afterwards and decided that our fling was over, but she came the next weekend and I could not help myself and neither could she so we spent the time together just talking and kissing. I talked to her at the end and told her it was over which she took well. then about two weeks she contacted me, and we talked and it was fun, she is pretty funny and for some reason unknown to me I trust her completely.
But I do not know if should keep talking to her, I like her as a friend but I do not know, she has not reached out again
4
2