Is it a turn off when girls choose to sugar/smooch off rich men? Aka when a girl gains sugar baby status?

Anonymous
So young college girls who attend school full time typically don't have time for both a part-time job and lack a social life. (Unless they make the time for special people and/or don't need to study for school etc)
Anyways, a lot of girls in their 20's don't like the guys our age... the guys our age are either busy trying to build a life (I don't want to take from guys who are trying to build their life, I believe they should save that for their wife), head over heels in love with a ho, wasting their time with drugs and/or slacking, a tool or lack motivation...
So a lot of us college girls (in Az) resort to older men who also don't have time to date but get straight to the point (where they provide for you and you both get to have sex)...

But after that, when I want to settle down... I think about what a potential partner would think of me...
4
1