Should I cancel the date or not?

Anonymous
So I've been dating this girl for about 3 weeks now (met on tinder) and things are going well. We slept together on the second date and even went on a little one night getaway together by the beach. Anyway the girl is great, she checks most things off my list and she's so sweet which I love. However, I'm not really feeling the sparks and I think it's because I just recently got out of a relationship and I also don't find her that sexuality attractive even though she's a very pretty girl (I think this is because she has a different body shape than my ex which I'm not used to, she's petite while my ex was taller and curvy (not chubby curvy, actually curvy, D's small waist and a booty to boot, fuck I miss her body so much)).
Anyway, I was stoned a couple nights ago and was going through tinder mostly to perv out on the hotties. I super liked (you only get 1 super like a day) some classically beautiful girl (the girl is fucking gorgeous). 5 min later we match. She's the first super like girl I've matched with. We had a short 10min text convo and I asked her out for this weekend and she agreed. I don't know what to do now. I'm technically just dating the other girl, but she thinks I'm not seeing anyone else atm (true as of now) and I can tell that she's really into me. Is it wrong to go on a date or two with the new girl and take it from there?
Cancel it
See her
GirlGuy
Should I cancel the date or not?
2
1