Girlfriend slept with another guy before we were boyfriend & girlfriend but a month after we started seeing each other. How to stop thinking and feeling hurt by it?

Anonymous
Girlfriend and I met online. After one month of chatting we decided to meet up and go on a date.
Following on from that date we talked everyday and met met up 5 or 6 times over the course of 6 weeks. After the 6 weeks we planned to sleep together on a Sunday night. That Sunday morning she cancelled saying something came up and she couldn't meet me. I didn't question it and said it was fine and that we could reschedule. She barely talked to me over the next few days which I found odd. I asked her then if she was still interested in seeing me to which she said she was. That following weekend we slept together and preceded to become boyfriend & girlfriend. 7 months on she revealed to me that she slept with a guy at a house party that Saturday night 7 months previous and that she was drunk and it had been random.

Logically I understand it was before we were exclusive but emotionally feeling hurt and can't stop thinking about it.
2
3