Someone super close to me is having an a baby & the father is scum... why does she stay with him?

Anonymous
She met this guy a little over a year ago & he hasn't shown ONE redeeming quality; he's gotten high every day, he drinks like a fish, he's thought about doing his cousin (first cousin, btw), he's dislocated her ring finger, lied, insulted her, constantly argued with her, has spoken to other women behind her back... now she's having his kid & she STILL won't dump his ass! The guy barely gives her any money, he's said the he doesn't think the baby is his, ditched her for a while, and has SCREAMED the 9 words a man should never say in front of the woman he got pregnant ("I don't want to have a child with her") but he's supposedly improving but she knows there's a good chance he won't care after the baby is born...(she doesn't even like his family, in all honesty) so why does she stay with this grade "A" asshole?
1
1