Why Did He Introduce Me to His Family so quickly?

Anonymous
So I have been seeing this guy for almost 3 weeks and yesterday he randomly invited me to dinner at his parent's house with only 2 hours notice before!

I felt uncomfortable about the situation since I thought it was a little sudden and last minute, but he basically begged me to go and said "I want my dad to meet you."

We got to dinner and I don't even think his mom knew I was coming because she seemed confused, yet was still nice to me. The dinner consisted of me, him, his parents, and his two brothers and sister-in-law. It was nice, but slightly uncomfortable since the parents didn't really try to get to know me.

Something about this guy seems off, and I can't help but think that he is using me to look good in front of his parents. Do you think it's weird that he brought me to dinner?
+1 y
Also, we have been spending a lot of time together but have not defined our relationship as exclusive, etc.
1
2