What can I do if it feels like my girlfriend doesn't want to hold a conversation or ask about me anymore?

Anonymous
So I've been dating m girlfriend for about a month, and I am her first ever 'proper' boyfriend as such. Recently I've noticed that she has changed in the way she speaks to me over text/phone, and at the moment I feel as though I am initiating and organising everything. I just noticed that she has stopped asking me how I am, or what I am doing etc., even if I ask her first. It is making it extremely difficult for me to hold a conversation with her and just feels to me as though she doesn't want to talk, catchup etc.
Now I'm not a clingy guy, and it has been 4 years since my last relationship, I understand space and have been doing my best in that aspect, however I am a chronic over-thinker and the little things just screw with my head.
I have asked her whether she is alright, told her about how i think etc., and she is telling me that its all fine and to chill (which is accurate since I'm overthinking everything). And I believe her.
I trust her and in what she is saying, but I still can't help but think that I am doing something wrong and so forth.
My question is about whether I am most likely overthinking it (as usual) and what I can do to fix or deal with me overthinking things?, or if there may be an underlying issue, and what can my steps be in order to work around this situation?

Cheers
2
1