She said I'm lovely, she would love to be with me but she still loves her ex. She said she doesn't want to hurt me. Do I have a chance?

Anonymous
I've been talking to this girl for a while. When I met her she was in a relationship but her man cheated so they broke up. Recently she has been saying we're in a relationship in a jokey manner, so I said "u know how your my girl as a joke, what if it wasn't a joke'. She said I'm lovely and she would love to be with me but she isn't over her ex and she doesn't want to hurt me. I fully understand this and made that clear, I didn't want things to be awkward between us and face to face it isn't, when we text tho it's like she never has time. Her messages are now blunt. I hadn't mentioned it again but I can't get her out of my head. I've never wanted to be in a relationship before until I met her. What should I do?
6
4