He hasn't texted me yet, is this bad?

Anonymous
Well... I know it sounds lame... Anyway, I met this guys shortly after I start to do internship in another country. He's working near my company. We both work in finance industry. We are dating For nearly 3 months. During thAt period there is nearly one month that he's having holiday Australia, and he text me twice a week which is acceptable. But , after he had been on business trip last Thursday and totally did not text me. (He should have been back This Thursday)

I was also traveling during last weekend, but my colleague said she saw him in Bus on Friday ( not 100% sure it's him). It sounds suspicious but I did not say anything since I have no actual prove.

But I kind of having a bad feeling that he's lying.
Because his ex is crazily posting picture which were located near his place. I also did not take that seriously in the beginning, because she post Everyyhing about her life and I think if they are really together again, she will for sure post a picture with him jointly.
But I am insecure, and I know this insecurity will create problem as well as killing a relationship.
So , I texted him on Monday just want to see how things going. I told him I need some advice for my career before a coming interview. My text is very brief and short. He answered me after some hours and we had a short phone call for half an hour at one a clock in the morning. He said he's super dead at work and nicely explained me everything.

Then on Wednesday I shortly texted him a joke and he replied positively, after one more round. I didn't reply his last message which is short and not a question.
Since Wednesday till now I just did not open whatsapp and totally be offline till now.
I know he has back from the trip unless something urgent happened. Shall I text him again or simply wait?
And is his ex a red flag?
+1 y
Today he sent me a text and ask me out tomorrow. After a bit chat, I asked back so when is good for you tomorrow? He disappeared totally for 7 hours :). So I directly told him I don't like this behavior. He returned quickly and said sorry many times and saying he will check online what is good now. And suggested we meet up to see an expo, I was so pissed that I said no, there is nothing tomorrow. I have a feeing he treats me like a back up plan. but when I'm with him he's alwayso caring.
He hasn't texted me yet, is this bad?
1
1