+1 y

Not written by me but something all guys should read/know?

Most men I know tell me that it’s actually because they’re intimidated (gasp!). Of me? I ask. Why? They say that the number one reason they don’t approach a good-looking woman is because they think she’s out of their league.
That’s ridiculous. And both of you can lose out that way. You have a 50/50 shot of getting the girl’s number. But that’s only IF you ask for it.
I’m open to giving a guy my number just because he had the balls to approach me and ask for it. A real man goes after what he wants, and I like that. And so do a lot of women I know.
So get the idea out of your head that she’s too good for you when you haven’t even spoken to her yet. Maybe you’ll go up to her and discover she’s not good enough for you. Either way, finding out is better than wondering what if.
So put on your big boy boxers (or briefs) and go up to her already.
If you find yourself attracted to a woman, and she glances at you, chances are she is attracted to you too and wants you to approach her.
If you get a little smile, that’s a GREEN light! How do men miss this signal? We flash it as obviously as we can. But most of the times, he stays put. And then we’re left thinking he just wasn’t that interested.
It all starts with ‘hello’ guys.
Just one simple word. Hi.
So if you’re feeling froggy then leap. Nothing’s better than when you see a guy you’re interested in and he actually follows through with a greeting. It opens the door for communication. Even though things have changed when it comes to dating, thanks to technology (not), most women prefer the traditional route. We think…if he’s interested, he’ll try. So when you don’t, well, you get the hint.
21
1