I think I escalated things too quickly physically with a guy and how to pull back without showing disinterest?

Anonymous
I'm a virgin and I recognize that I have an issue with being too physical with a guy when I know I'm not ready to have sex yet. For example, I love making out and all sorts of physical touch, even i like dry humping and grinding in clubs but I know I can't go further with a guy until I have enough comfort and trust with someone and I honestly have no idea how long that could take with a guy. I can be very physical with a guy (making out for example) very soon in a relationship like 2nd date, but I am afraid when I do this it leads the guy onto thinking I want to have sex because this tends to happen to me a lot and I recently went on a second date with someone where we did go to a club and grinded for a short amount of time, he rubbed my shoulder a lot when we cuddled at the movies, and pulled me in by the waist at the club when he was telling me something. It felt very sensual so my question is what can I do now to fix the situation so he is not led on to thinking i'm interested in having sex sometime soon? I know he is interested in having a relationship with me and I don't think its a good idea to tell him i'm a virgin right now, but I feel I need to pull back somehow or show him somehow I'm pulling back. I don't know Any thoughts or suggestions?
2
1