What to say to someone who has stood you up?

Anonymous
I met this guy three years ago and fell in love. The only problem is he's a professional Finn sailor so he's in a different city every few weeks. Despite this, every chance I got to see him was amazing. About two weeks ago after not seeing him for a year, I had a very vivid sexual dream and two days later he initiated contact. He said he wish he could see me and how lucky he was that I was in his life even though we can't see each other often. He said I should come and we meet up one night. I said ok and asked him what night was best. He said Friday. I drove nearly four hours to Miami on Friday afternoon. He said he was training for the weekend race. I arrived at 7. Hours past in which he promised he'd be there but nothing. He finally texted me and said it would have to be another night. He apologized profusely and said it would have to be another night. He knew full well I had driven four hours and had gotten ready. I texted him a classy message that despite everything I wished him luck and letting him know how disrespectful he was of my time. He replied he would make it up to me. Thankfully I have friends who live in Miami so I ended up going out at 2 am and having a great time. My question is, what would you have said or done?
What to say to someone who has stood you up?
Add Opinion