After being rejected multiple times I've basically become emotionaless, prideful, and just do what I want, say what I want and things are better. Why?

NickMtz123
I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend. Always get over the top rejections or bad situations. Examples are
Middle School: Girl i asked out made rumors about me and showed the whole school a letter I wrote.
High School: Girl I asked out had her brother fight me.
Girl I asked out rejected me for a girl (she wasn't lez)
Girl I liked who was like my bff just stopped talking to me
Girl Who I asked out had a mom who worked for the school got me suspended on bs charges and bragged about it on twitter
In college all 4 girls gave me there #'s and went on dates but turned out to be married with kids.

So after so long my heart is stone, Like i don't feel anything anymore except sometimes lonleyless. Since then though i've focused on myself. Currently working on a novel, Do poetry, Got accepted to do sports articles on bleacher report, Working on my painting, Piano and Guitar playing. recently got supervisor position, and doing better in school. Things are great but at night and when I do get accomplishments I feel lonley still. I've also become prideful like when women come around I just dont take a chance and immediately distances myself, and I used to be "too nice". Now everyone says im "to blunt" and became a asshole. Im either one or the other, Can't balance it and recently learning to be a loner. I've accepted i'll probably going to be single forever. What Can i do to combat the lonleyness? Why since the day i've became emotionaless and not cared about anyone but myself are things better? And is there still a chance to find someone? (PLEASE No Everyone finds someone eventually in time answers, i've met 50 year olds who have never had a relationship so your wrong)
After being rejected multiple times I've basically become emotionaless, prideful, and just do what I want, say what I want and things are better. Why?
Add Opinion