Me& my girlfriend friends expected me to fall head of heels in love with my girlfriend in just 5 months and feel am using her.. what should I do?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend just told me all of our friends but 3 think am using her before hearing this i thought they were my friends and was going to buy us all friendship necklace with a group photo we all took in then. Reason 1 why they think am using her. they all don't understand why am not head of heels in love with my girlfriend when its only been 5 months. i am 100% honest with my girlfriend and everyone about how i feel and they all known my last 2 relationship end pretty badly. the first one was by forced by my ex girlfriend parents it was so bad i almost give up on life , lost who i was, lost faith in god and even almost killed myself once that was 2 years ago n still effects mt today. i known for near half of my life she was my best friend and the only person i had to talk too so i lost apart of me. 2. Bad break up i was cheated on 2 times this was 5 months before i start dating my current girlfriend.

Reason 2 why they think am using her.
My girlfriend just brought me a car for $650 which i paid her back the $650 all ready. before you go off let me explan.
I had saved up a pretty good amout for a car 3 times but i use too have this bad habit of billing my money out of trouble long story short i learned to stop doing that or my mom won't learn from her mistake's if i keep billing her out. I just felt bad always telling my girlfriend no when ever she would ask to help me. So i sit her down and told her how i felt. We have almost perfect relationship we spilt the bill 50-50 and even buy each other breakfast, dinner even her mom jealously of our relationship we have. I do have strong feeling for my girlfriend but am just not in love with her am just going with the flow something i learned from her.
1
1